The below terms and conditions are relevant to the Newcastle Knights 2017 Membership campaign. Terms and conditions are subject to change and are at the discretion of the Newcastle Knights Football Club.
CLUB MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
While barracking and supporting your club is a vital part of the game, offensive or aggressive behaviour (including yelling and swearing when dealing with Club staff, agents or NRL or other event staff) will not be tolerated. Club Members who consume alcohol on a match day are to do so responsibly. Drunkenness will not be tolerated. Club Members who breach the behaviour code of conduct may face penalties including cancellation of Membership without refund. The Club endorses the NRL’s stance on vilification and has a zero-tolerance for members or supporters who abuse the opposition, opposition supporters, or umpires on grounds of race, religion, gender or sexuality.
To be eligible for a junior Membership, you must be under the age of 16 as at the 1st March 2017. Date of birth must be provided when purchasing a junior Membership. Children under the age of 3 can be admitted to McDonald Jones Stadium free of charge.
Concession status applies only to those holders of a Centrelink Pension card or to full time students aged 16 and over. Date of birth must be provided when purchasing a concession membership. Appropriate proof of concession is required for entry into the ground. Concession prices are not valid to Senior Card holders or the unemployed.
Family Memberships consists of 2 adults and 2 juniors (under 16 as at 1st March 2017).
RESERVED SEAT HOLDERS
Reserved seat holders will be advised of a renewal period each year and a cut-off date for renewal of their existing seat. Any seats not renewed by this cut-off date will be available for Members to purchase or to change their seat location.
Cut-off dates are strictly adhered to.
MEMBER CARD REPLACEMENTS
Members requiring a new Membership Card should contact the Club and a $5 replacement fee is applied.
Members should bring their Member Card to all games to gain access through the turnstile. Should you forget your Member card on game day, you can download a print-at-home ticket from your MyKNIGHTS account or visit the Membership Services Box Office on game day to redeem a temporary ticket.
Membership applications will be processed as received and cannot be withdrawn once processed. The contents of the Membership brochure and accompanying forms were correct at the time of printing and the Club, under no circumstances, takes responsibility for any omissions, errors or changes that may occur.
Any request for a refund, either whole or partially, should be made in writing in the form of statutory declaration to the Newcastle Knights Membership Team. Granting of refunds in full or partially is wholly at the discretion of Newcastle Knights. All requests are to be made in writing to the ‘Membership Manager’ PO Box 152, WICKHAM NSW 2293. Cancellation fees may apply.
Memberships will not be refunded on the basis of specific seat allocation or dissatisfaction with the provision of individual elements of the entitlements. Please note that benefits and inclusions are subject to change.
The Membership Team send regular emails with updated Club information. Please ensure you have updated your details with the Membership team to ensure you receive the most up to date information. You can edit your email preferences and update your contact details online at your MyKNIGHTS account.
Refund of membership fees is not permitted for change of mind or for changes in personal circumstances that may prevent a member from enjoying the full benefits of membership. Where a member has a right to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law, a refund will be provided. The Newcastle Knights reserve the right to require the return of any merchandise supplied as part of a membership package as a pre-condition of providing a full or partial refund of membership fees or, in the event that the member cannot or does not return the merchandise, the
Newcastle Knights deducting the cost of the merchandise from the refund amount.
THE 'DEFENDER' AUTO RENEWING PAYMENT PLAN
1. By signing up as a 'Defender', you authorise the Newcastle Knights to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card at the amount applicable to your Membership type and at the nominated intervals as advised in point 5.
2. Members will be given at least 14 days notice in writing of changes to the amount of their next season's Membership and to the terms of the Newcastle Knights agreement. If you do not wish your Membership to roll over into the following season, you will be required to opt out in writing prior to the conclusion of the opt out period as stated on your renewal form.
3. 'Defender' Payment Plans cannot be cancelled once the new season's payments have begun.
4. Refund of membership fees is not permitted for change of mind or for changes in personal circumstances that may prevent a Member from enjoying the full benefits of membership. Where a member has a right to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law, a refund will be provided.
5. For Members opting into the Full Payment option, full payment will be debited on receipt of your Membership application. For Members opting into the Monthly Payment Plan option, the first instalment will be debited on receipt of your Membership application. The remaining 9 instalments will be deducted on the 3rd day of each month commencing from 3 November 2016. If a Member renews or joins after 3 December 2015 using the Monthly Payment Plan option, your first deduction will equal the sum of the months passed to bring you into line with the Auto-Renewing Payment Plan.
6. If any payments fail to transfer between institutions on the 3rd, further attempts will be made to clear the fund transfer.
7. If your debit payment is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, a letter will be sent requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
8. The Newcastle Knights may suspend your Membership and restrict access to McDonald Jones Stadium if on two consecutive occasions your financial institution does not honour the debit payment. We will notify you in writing should your Auto-Renewing Payment arrangement be suspended or cancelled.
9. It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
10. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the Membership Team on 1300 465 644.
CONFIRM OR UPDATE YOUR DETAILS AND WIN AN ULTIMATE KNIGHTS PRIZE PACK
1. One (1) winner will be selected at random from the pool of participants who confirm or update their details between June 29. 2017 and July 29, 2017.
2. The prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS CONTACT INFORMATION
PHONE: 1300 465 644
MAIL: PO BOX 152, WICKHAM, NSW 2293
IN PERSON: Newcastle Knights Club Store, 294 Turton Road, NEW LAMBTON 2305