By becoming a Newcastle Knights Member, you make the ultimate commitment to your team.
To reward your loyalty, 2017 Knights Members will be provided with exclusive benefits and opportunities.
- Opportunity to be a part of our Club Member Guard of Honour during home games at McDonald Jones Stadium.
- Invitation to our Members Season Launch. Attended by the entire playing group, this event is one of the highlights of the season. A great opportunity for the entire family to get out and about, meet some of your favourite players and kick off the new season with a bang!
- Exclusive Club Member Pricing on single match tickets. All Members have the opportunity to purchase tickets to our home games at Member Prices. Whether you are purchasing tickets for your friends to accompany you, or can only attend one game a year, this is the perfect opportunity to make the most out of being a Member.
- Discounts on Club Merchandise. All Members receive a 10% discount at the Knights Club Shop, either in person at McDonald Jones Stadium or online. Simply show your member card, or log into your MyKNIGHTS account through the Club Shop website to receive your discount. Remember shopping at the Knights Club shop means all merchandise proceeds can go directly to the Club and help support our team.*
- All Junior Members receive an invitation to a free Junior Clinic with the NRL squad.
- In 2016 we ramped up our Membership offers and opportunities, for example; sending some lucky Members to the 2016 State of Origin Series, NRL Grand Final and NRL Rookie Grand Final; providing sought after experiences like being part of the team photo, creating exclusive Member corporate hospitality upgrades; offering our Members access to other local events, movie premiers, concerts; plus much more. We look forward to rewarding your commitment in 2017 with many more amazing opportunities, starting with the chance to win a trip away with the team to an away game in 2017!
*Not valid with other offers, discounts and promotions.
You will receive the most from your Membership if the Club has all your correct details, especially your date of birth and unique email address.