The below terms and conditions are relevant to the Newcastle Knights 2020 membership campaign. Terms and conditions are subject to change and are at the discretion of Knights Rugby League Pty Ltd.
McDonald Jones Stadium is a family-friendly venue, and the Club will not tolerate any behaviour that threatens to compromise anyone’s enjoyment or feeling of safety. While barracking and supporting your club is a vital part of the game, offensive or aggressive behaviour (including yelling and swearing when dealing with opposition fans, staff, agents or NRL or other event staff) will not be tolerated. Members who consume alcohol on a match day are to do so responsibly. Drunkenness will not be tolerated. The club will not tolerate any form of this behaviour towards staff, agents or NRL or other event staff whether that be verbal or written prior, during and after match days. Members who breach the behaviour code of conduct may face penalties including cancellation of membership without refund. The Club endorses the NRL’s stance on vilification and has a zero-tolerance for members or supporters who abuse the opposition, opposition supporters, or umpires on grounds of race, religion, gender or sexuality.
To be eligible for a Junior Membership, you must be under the age of 16 as at the 1st March 2021. Date of birth must be provided when purchasing a junior membership. Children under the age of 4 can be admitted to McDonald Jones Stadium free of charge. An individual name and date of birth must be provided for each junior membership.
To be eligible for a Junior Membership, you must be under the age of 19 as at the 1st March 2021. Date of birth must be provided when purchasing a youth membership.
Concession status applies only to those holders of a Centrelink Pension card or to full time students aged 16 and over. Date of birth must be provided when purchasing a concession membership. Appropriate proof of concession is required for entry into the ground. Concession prices are not valid to Senior Card holders or the unemployed.
Members holding a Companion Card may apply for the issue of a second seat at no extra charge to accommodate their companion. The Companion Card must be sighted before the extra ticket can be issued and will be issued in the name of the card holder unless otherwise agreed with the Club. The companion card issued to the member does not attract any member rights, entitlements or benefits. The member is responsible for the conduct of their companion and will ensure that that their conduct is in accordance with the Newcastle Knights Code of Conduct policy.
Family Memberships consists of 2 adults and 2 juniors (under 16 as at 1st March 2020). An individual name and date of birth must be provided for each junior membership.
Reserved seat holders will be advised of a renewal period each year and a cut-off date for renewal of their existing seat. Any seats not renewed by this cut-off date will be available for 2020 renewing members/2021 new member to purchase or to change their seat location. Cut-off dates are strictly adhered to. The cut off date for 2021 same seat renewal is 5pm, 9 November 2020.
The classification of a home game is the 12 games categorized as Newcastle Knights home games as set out in the 2021 NRL Draw. Any additional games, events or NRL Final Series games held at McDonald Jones Stadium are not included in your membership.
If for any reason a Member cannot attend a Newcastle Knights home game, they can provide their entry pass to a friend or relative to use.
The ability to transfer a membership to someone else is subject to the membership classification (e.g. Adult, Concession, Junior). A fee can be paid to upgrade the membership classification for a one off game (eg. Junior Ticket to an Adult Ticket) by visiting a Newcastle Knights Representative at the Membership Box Office located on the Western Grandstand.
Memberships cannot be traded, sold or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes including competitions, without prior written consent of the Club. If a membership is found to be in breach of this condition, the Club reserves the right to immediately cancel the membership without notification or refund and the bearer of the membership will be refused admission and access to any entitlements.
Members should be aware that there is legislation in New South Wales relating to the re-sale of tickets, and breach of these laws may attract criminal penalties.
Members requiring a new membership Card should contact the Club due to loss or theft should contact the Club immediately to arrange a replacement card. A non-refundable $5 replacement fee applies per card. A new barcode will be generated once re-printed and will override any previous barcodes.
Members should bring their Member Card to all games to gain access through the turnstile. Should you forget your member card on game day, you can download a print-at-home ticket from your MyKNIGHTS account or visit the Membership Box Office on game day to redeem a temporary ticket.
Membership applications will be processed as received and cannot be withdrawn once processed. The contents of the membership brochure and accompanying forms were correct at the time of printing and the Club, under no circumstances, takes responsibility for any omissions, errors or changes that may occur.
The membership team send regular emails with updated Club information. Please ensure you have updated your details with the membership team to ensure you receive the most up to date information. You can edit your email preferences and update your contact details online at your MyKNIGHTS account. It is the responsibility of the member to keep their contact details up to date and Newcastle Knights accept no responsibility for errors deriving from outdated contact information.
Refund of membership fees is not permitted for change of mind or for changes in personal circumstances that may prevent a member from enjoying the full benefits of membership. Where a member has a right to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law, a refund will be provided. The Newcastle Knights reserve the right to require the return of any merchandise supplied as part of a membership package as a pre-condition of providing a full or partial refund of membership fees or, in the event that the member cannot or does not return the merchandise, the Newcastle Knights deducting the cost of the merchandise from the refund amount.
Any request for a refund, either whole or partially, should be made in writing in the form of statutory declaration to the Newcastle Knights Membership Team. Granting of refunds in full or partially is wholly at the discretion of Newcastle Knights. All requests are to be made in writing to the ‘Membership Manager’ PO Box 152, WICKHAM NSW 2293. A $15 cancellation fee per membership will apply, regardless of the time at which the membership is cancelled.
If a Home Game Access membership is cancelled, the Member will also be charged for their seat at any game(s) included in the membership that were played prior to the cancellation request, regardless of whether they attended.
Memberships will not be refunded on the basis of specific seat allocation or dissatisfaction with the provision of individual elements of the entitlements. Please note that benefits and inclusions are subject to change.
Newcastle Knights are committed to providing members with a Covid-19 Peace of Mind Guarantee. Our peace of mind guarantee states that a refund will be granted to any member requesting a refund on the basis of a Covid-19 related impact to the 2021 season. Refunds will be subject to a $15 administration fee per membership to cover the cost of the membership pack and members with game access will also be charged for their seat at any game(s) included in the membership that were played prior to the cancellation request, regardless of whether they attended. Applicable match fees will be calculated as a pro-rated amount of the individual’s membership fee. Match fees will vary based on membership category and price type and fees will be applied on a per membership basis. Granting of refunds in full or partially is wholly at the discretion of Newcastle Knights.
Pledge and Commit options offered in 2020 will not be made available in 2021.
Newcastle Knights members receive a $20.00 merchandise voucher to spend at the Knights Shop as part of their 2021 Membership Pack. The voucher is included as part of the 2021 membership packaging and has a perforated edge for removal from the package. The voucher is valid for the 2021 season only and is not redeemable for cash. The voucher is valid for purchases at the Knights Club Shop located at 294 Turton Road, New Lambton NSW 2305 and the voucher must be presented at the time of purchase. The voucher is for single use only, cannot be split over multiple transactions and is subject to a $40.00 minimum spend. Staff may request proof of identity and/or 2021 membership upon redemption of the voucher. Vouchers are to be treated like cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Members who are not reasonably able to attend the Club Shop or any Newcastle Knights Home Game to redeem their voucher may contact the Club to request a single use code to redeem their voucher via the Club Shop online.
1. By signing up as a Newcastle Knights member using a valid MasterCard or Visa, you authorise the Newcastle Knights to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit card at the amount applicable to your membership type for the following season and at the nominated intervals as advised in point 5.
2. Members will be given at least 14 days notice in writing of changes to the amount of their next season’s membership and to the terms of the Newcastle Knights agreement. If you do not wish your membership to roll over into the following season, you will be required to do so prior to the conclusion of the opt out period as stated on your opt out letter which you will receive via post to your address on file.
3. Monthly Payment Plans cannot be cancelled once the new season’s payments have begun.
4. Refund of membership fees is not permitted for change of mind or for changes in personal circumstances that may prevent a member from enjoying the full benefits of membership. Where a member has a right to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law, a refund will be provided.
5. For members selecting the Annual Payment option, full payment will be debited from your nominated card from the previous season on 3 November 2020. For members opting into the monthly payment plan option, the first instalment will be debited from your nominated card from the previous season on November 3 2020. The remaining 9 instalments will be deducted on the 3rd day of each month through until August 2021. If a member renews or joins after 3 December using the monthly payment plan option, your first deduction will equal the sum of the months passed to bring you into line with the auto-renewing payment plan. The date of an individual payment deduction can be delayed to an alternate date upon request. The payment plan schedule (noted below) will then revert back to the third of each month post payment.
6. If any payments fail to transfer between institutions on the 3rd, further attempts will be made to clear the fund transfer.
7. If your debit payment is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, an email or SMS will be sent requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
8. The Newcastle Knights may suspend your membership and restrict access to McDonald Jones Stadium if on two consecutive occasions or months your financial institution does not honour the debit payment. We will notify you via email or SMS should your auto-renewing payment arrangement be suspended or cancelled.
9. It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing date.
10. Additional 5 monthly payment plan options are provided throughout the season commencing 3 November 2020 and 3 April 2021.
11. If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact the membership team on 1300 465 644.
Annual Upfront Payment Plan
Payment 1 of 1: November 3 2020
Ten Month Payment Plan
Payment 1 of 10: November 3 2020
Payment 2 of 10: December 3 2020
Payment 3 of 10: January 3 2021
Payment 4 of 10: February 3 2021
Payment 5 of 10: March 3 2021
Payment 6 of 10: April 3 2021
Payment 7 of 10: May 3 2021
Payment 8 of 10: June 3 2021
Payment 9 of 10: July 3 2021
Payment 10 of 10: August 3 2021
Five Month Payment Plan 1 (Commencing November 2020)
Payment 1 of 5: November 3 2020
Payment 2 of 5: December 3 2020
Payment 3 of 5: January 3 2021
Payment 4 of 5: February 3 2021
Payment 5 of 5: March 3 2021
Five Month Payment Plan 2 (Commencing April 2021)
Payment 1 of 5: April 3 2021
Payment 2 of 5: May 3 2021
Payment 3 of 5: June 3 2021
Payment 4 of 5: July 3 2021
Payment 5 of 5: August 3 2021
1. The 2021 Seat Return program will be eligible for Platinum and Gold Members only.
2. The seat must be returned at least 24 hours prior to kick off of any given game to be eligible for this promotion.
3. Once a seat has been returned, this cannot be reversed. All seat returns are final and will result in the member card for that seat being voided for that game.
3. A credit amount will be added to your 2022 account, only if your seat sells casually through Ticketmaster for that game. If your seat does not sell, no credit will be applied.
4. You will be notified mid season and post season as to the status of your seat resale credits. You may contact the club if you wish to enquire about your seat successfully selling at an individual game at any time throughout the season.
5. Credit received from this program can only be redeemed on a 2022 membership package and cannot be redeemed in cash or any other form including merchandise or additional game day tickets.
PHONE: 1300 465 644
MAIL: PO BOX 152, WICKHAM, NSW 2293
IN PERSON: Newcastle Knights Club Store, 294 Turton Road, NEW LAMBTON 2305
These terms and conditions and the Booking Form constitute an agreement (Agreement) between the entity named on the Booking Form (the Client) and Knights Rugby League Pty Ltd known as the “Newcastle Knights” (the Club).
By signing the Booking Form, the Client agrees to be bound by this Agreement. The Client must inform its guests, personnel, agents and subcontractors involved in or attending the Corporate Facilities of the terms of this Agreement.
With alcohol being a component of corporate entertainment, the Stadium has responsibilities at Law in relation to consumption of alcohol and conduct of guests using private areas or corporate boxes at the Stadium pursuant to the conditions of the Licence.
The following sections of the Licence are supplied to assist Clients and guests in understanding the relevant conditions of the Licence and the responsibilities and accountabilities Clients assume under the Agreement for use of a Corporate Facilities.
The Corporate Facilities are well monitored by the Club and Stadium staff and the Stadium or the Club will take action if Clients and their guests do not adhere to the conditions of the Licence.